Although there is no official ranking of Canadian universities, some are better known than others for study in canada:
- Centennial College
- Fanshawe College
- George Brown College
- Seneca College
- Sheridan College (this and all of the above are in Ontario)
- Dawson College in Montreal
- LaSalle College in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver
- New Brunswick Community College in Moncton
- Vancouver Public University in Vancouver.
All of the above universities are English-language, with the exception of LaSalle College, which offers programs in English and French. In the English-speaking provinces there are French-language colleges and universities, as well as English-language programs in Quebec.
The most popular Canadian university gives application to study in canada destinations are arts, business management, business studies, design, engineering, information technology, journalism and hospitality.
And here are the top 10 universities in Canada according to the QS World University Rankings:
- University of Toronto, Toronto (28th in the world).
- McGill University, Montreal (33rd in the world)
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver and Kelowna (47th in the world)
- University of Alberta, Edmonton (109th in the world)
- McMaster University, Hamilton (146th in the world)
- University of Montreal, Montreal (149th in the world)
- University of Waterloo, Waterloo (163rd in the world)
- University of West, London (214th in the world)
- University of Calgary, Calgary (229th in the world)
- Royal Kingston University, Kingston (239th in the world).
Each university offers a number of different programs. For example, among the most popular programs at the University of Toronto are Nursing, Sports-related subjects, Anthropology, Theology and Religious Studies, Anatomy and Physiology, Social Policy and Management, Geography, Computer Science and Information Systems. The top 10 universities offer programs in English, with the exception of McGill University, which is bilingual, and the University of Montreal, which offers programs in French.
Canadian universities have some of the best MBA programs in the world. A Canadian MBA will provide you apply in canada for study with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in banking and finance, entrepreneurship, international business, international affairs and government. To earn an MBA, you will need a bachelor’s degree and between 8 months and 2 years of study. These are the schools offering the top 5 MBA programs in Canada:
- University of Toronto (Rotman School of Management).
- University of the West (Ivy School of Business)
- McGill University (Department of Hotel Management)
- York University (Schulich School of Business)
- Royal University (Smith School of Business)